Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Firebelly130's Death Log

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #143

This is my death log.

A good way to procrastinate at work and entertain myself but maybe you'll get some laughs from the various ways I can find to die in DayZ SA.

5/8/14:
Logged onto NKE West of Berenzino. Contacted a group lead by VietnameseJesus and met up at a rooftop east of the Police Station. Got thinking about Vietnamese food and I'm planning on getting some Pho and Spring Rolls and maybe a Avocado Shake on Saturday for lunch. Camped, shot at some peeps, got snipped, and went unconscious on the roof top. A few minutes later whoever shot me finished me off and I was dead. Maybe from someone on the top floor of the pub? I was sipping some bulleit bourbon at the time so I'm happy if it was someone from the pub. Cheers.

Respawned up North of Rify in the docks of whatever that town is called. Found a moto helmet took off my pants and started running south.
Wife came in and asked me if I was ready to watch some TV. I said in 15 minutes...I have to get back to my body.

Get back to where the action is and there seems to be a lot going on. Get my M4 then lots of action people in police station then railroad station then cargo containers. Wife goes to bed slightly pissed that I didn't stop and watch TV. 3 of us on the ground running around by the blue storage buildings...but there is a group with Payday masks hiding in the building. FIrefight get killed while I was shooting into the blue cargo building.

Respawn in Berenzino run run run to my body. Run right up to someone I think is NKE by my body and outside the blue cargo building. Bang Bang.
Respawn. Log off do a raid on clash of clans walk the dog go to bed. Until next week.

Well that killed sometime at work but it isn't 5 yet...doh.

-Ray
Ray
aka Firebelly130
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #147

• Jax
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 2
Ray,

This is awesome! We should do a Dayz Diaries thread or something =p

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #155

Logged on Saturday morning while the kids where playing the Hobbit on the Xbox. Decided to putz with video settings and cfg files to see if I could get a little boost. Running around Berezino. Things look good it seems like the game is running smoother. Getting chased by zombies get into the hospital in south Berezino and decide to take the ladder off the roof but instead my guy decided to crouch off the roof and splat. Dead again...

On the video setting though...what do you guys run your Video Setting->User Interface -> Size
originally had it set to large and switched it to normal and not sure I like the affect though I think I can see a little more.

-Ray
Ray
aka Firebelly130

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #158

So I found a pistol flashlight and a 9V battery and wanted to try them out so I hopped on a low pop that was in the middle of the night. I ran over to the police station in Berezino. With me there was 5 users total on the server and it was pitch black. Running around outside I had the light off just in case but I logged close to the police station and I could see the top of it pretty easy so I used that as a landmark.

Entered the police station and the inside doors where open but whatever it was night right. Climb the stairs with the pistol drawn and flash light on in first person. Not much of a beam of light...I forget what it's like with a regular flashlight but anyway I peek into the room on the second floor where the guns usually spawn. There is a player crouched there in the dark but with no weapon drawn. Bang I shoot him dead and notice there is another user there too. I don't have a mag in my pistol so I run up the stairs chamber another round and peek in right as the second user logs out. WTF they were server jumping into police stations at night? Anyway I didn't die but it surprised me...

Tho I died later when I entered a building to loot and someone followed me...it's oK though as GOT was about to come on....squish
Ray
aka Firebelly130

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #159

• Jax
  • Founder
  • Thank you received: 2
The Chronicles continue!

Firebelly130's Death Log 8 years 6 months ago #160

Updates happen whenever I've played DayZ the night before and I'm procrastinating at work. You don't want bug free GPUs anyway what would be boring.

Died of Thirst last night...that was a new one for me. I guess you can't ignore those messages.
Ray
aka Firebelly130
  • Page:
Moderators: Oridostyle, Enceladus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds